• I Consent to Electronic Communications. You must affirmatively consent to transact business with 60monthloans.com electronically in order for us to process your loan request. The following terms and conditions govern electronic communications in connection with your loan request, loan agreement (if approved), and any communications regarding your account with us.
By clicking “I Consent to Electronic Communications.”, you agree to the following:
- (a) Any disclosure, notice, record or other type of information that is provided to you in connection with your application and/or transaction with us, including but not limited to your application, the loan agreement, this Consent, Truth in Lending disclosures, our privacy notice, change-in-terms notice(s), fee and transaction information, statements, notices of adverse action, and transaction information (collectively, “Communications”), may be sent to you electronically. We will not provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so by opting out of receipt of electronic communications.
- (b) You may obtain a copy of any Communication by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 844-707-7300. You may withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner and ask that Communications be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. We will not charge you a fee for such paper copies.
- (c) You agree to provide us with your current email address, which unless notified otherwise we assume is the email address indicated in your application. If your email address, telephone number(s), or residence address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address/ telephone number(s) by sending us an email at email@example.com or by using the 60monthloans.com customer portal, at least five(5) days before the change.
- (d) In order to receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you will need a working connection to the Internet.Your browser must support the Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) protocol.SSL provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet through HS encryption capabilities.Netscape 4.7 + and above, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 + and above, and other web browsers support this feature.You will also need a printer connected to your computer or device in order to print disclosures/ notices.We do not provide ISP services.You must have your own Internet Service Provider.
- (e) You agree that you are able to view and/ or electronically store the information presented in this Consent.You also agree to print and retain a copy of this Consent for your records.
- (f) You acknowledge and agree that when you click “I Agree” below, you are providing your electronic signature on this document.By electronically signing this document, you are agreeing to all of its terms and conditions.You agree that your electronic signature shall have the same force and effect and shall bind you to this document in the same manner and to the same extent as a physical signature would do, in accordance with the Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act(ESIGN) to the extent applicable.
- (g) You are free to withdraw your consent at any time and at no charge.If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent, you can notify us by phone at 844 - 707 - 7300, or you can send us your written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 640 Menlo Ave Suite 10, Menlo Park, CA 94025 with the details of your request. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic disclosures or Communications will not be affected.
BY CLICKING THE “I Consent to Electronic Communications.”, you consent to electronic delivery of the Communications. You confirm that you are able to access information in an electronic form, and you also agree that we do not need to provide you with an additional paper (non-electronic) copy of any Communication unless specifically requested. You further agree to the terms and conditions of all applicable notices and disclosures.